Summer Basketball Training Programs
Ibrahim Kutluay Basketball Academy Summer Basketball Training Programs are open to any male or female young athlete between the ages of 6 and 16.
Summer Basketball Training Programs are held 3 days a week, all of which are weekdays; young athletes learn to play basketball in gymnasiums, where every athlete gets a ball, and 8 – 10 athletes get a coach, from experienced coaches with basketball and pedogological formation training, and from the curriculum put together by and in the close supervision of our founders who have extensive knowledge and experience in this field. Every athlete’s improvement is observed closely and reported to him / her and his / her parents periodically.
Besides offense and defense techniques, the curriculum includes shooting, passing, dribbling, screening, man-to-man defense, one-on-one moves, rebounding, open-court offense and ball-handling drills. Athletes apply these drills in groups formed by their age and their basketball level, with other athletes at the same age and basketball level.
Ibrahim Kutluay Basketball Academy Summer Basketball Training Programs are held at the following locations; detailed information and application forms may be accessed by clicking on the appropriate school link:
- Irmak Schools (Caddebostan)
- ISOV – Dinckok Technical and Industrial Occupational High School (Etiler)
- ITU Ayazaga Campus (Maslak)
- Kartal Anatolian High School (Kartal)
- Metin Sabanci Special Education and Rehabilitation Center (Ataşehir)
- Miltas Sports Complex (Suadiye)
- Private Sezin School (Çekmeköy)
- Kış Basketbol Eğitim Programı
- Yaz Basketbol Eğitim Programları
- Yaz Kampları