- To provide the youth with the environment and opportunities for them to involve themselves in sports, channel their energy to the right paths and keep away from bad habits, and become mentally and physically healthy individuals.
- To help young athletes love sports through basketball and encourage them to engage in sports.
- To teach young athletes who are interested in basketball the rules of the game.
- To introduce new talents to the Turkish basketball community and the National Teams.
- To raise individuals who will contribute and add value to the Turkish sports community, even though they do not choose to be professional athletes; to raise individuals who will serve the Turkish sports community as well-equipped sports fans, sports writers, sports trainers or sports managers who understand the true meaning, the importance, the realities, the hardships and the needs of sports and who are always constructive in their doing or in their criticism; to raise government officials and businessmen who understand the hardships and the needs of the sports community and its athletes and are willing and motivated to provide them with the opportunities they deserve.
- To guide and assist young athletes in their education, and cultural and ethical development, using basketball as a learning instrument.
- To give young athletes the habit and discipline of working.
- To equip young athletes with the habit of making plans and programs and the discipline to abide by their plans and programs, and with the ability to multi-task at a young age.